Booking Procedures and Cancellation Terms
Bookings can only be done on the website. Should you select the EFT method, the Proof of Payment MUST be sent to email@example.com or 083 579 4449, if the proof of payment is not sent the booking will not be secured.
Accommodation is only refundable if the booking is cancelled two weeks prior to the date of arrival. A 20% administration fee will be deducted.
It is very important that we have a cellphone number of a guest staying with us, in case we need to contact you in an emergency.
As Mount Everest Guest Farm is a very popular mountain climbing spot we have a standard Indemnity for all guests.
I am aware that the associated activities I am about to undertake has inherent dangers, which could result in serious injury. I hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of operations and indemnity:
1. The associated activities are being undertaken at my own risk and the company involved herewith, namely Mount Everest Guest Farm, will not be liable to me or my dependents for any claims arising from injuries, whether fatal or otherwise, sustained during an activity/ies, howsoever such injuries are caused.
2. The company and associates will not be held liable for any loss of or damage to any property sustained by me, howsoever such loss or damage is caused.
3. I undertake to comply with the instructions of the companies employees.
4. I am not under the influence of alcohol or any other drug with narcotic effect.
5. I hereby indemnify and hold harmless the company, associates and all other persons against all actions or claims by me arising from the said associated activities.
6. I accept that this contract sets out the full basis of the relationship between Mount Everest Guest Farm and myself and I acknowledge that it is governed by the laws of South Africa and that in the event of my bringing any legal action against the company, their associates, crew members or contractors, I agree that only the courts of South Africa shall have jurisdiction.
7. I hereby indemnify Mount Everest Guest Farm and its officials against and hold it harmless from any claims or damages which may be instituted or suffered by any person, including legal costs incurred, as a result of any loss or injury whether fatal or otherwise, to any person or event or as a result of any failure by me to comply with any conditions contained herein, or instructions given, in the undertaking of activities.
8. Once the booking has been made the indemnity has been accepted and all activities are non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. I confirm that I am not suffering from any of the medical conditions listed that may preclude me from doing any activities:
High Blood pressure
Acute or Chronic Knee or Back Disorder
Conditions of the Skeleton
Muscles or Nervous System
Serious Car Accident
Any person with declared medical conditions will not be permitted to partake unless a medical certificate approving the activities, signed within the previous thirty days is obtained. The original copy is to be handed in before the activity is undertaken.